Floor Liners for Toyota Tundra
If you are looking for ultimate floor area protection for your Toyota Tundra and you do not want your floor mats to be too heavy-duty or commercial, you are welcome to consider 3D MAXpider floor liners. Precisely designed based on the laser measurements, these floor liners perfectly fit the floor area, and raised edges will not allow moisture, slush, melted snow or spilled drinks get and damage the factory flooring of your Toyota Tundra.
3D Maxpider floor liners look classy and are available in 3 colors: gray, black and tan to match the interior of your Toyota Tundra. We understand, that there are so many floor liner options for your truck, that’s why we offer 2 solutions that will look completely different from the liners offered by the competitors:
3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats for the Toyota Tundra
3D MAXpider Classic floor liners for the Toyota Tundra
If you are looking for the floor protection solution that is easy to clean and that has rubber surface, look no further than Toyota Tundra KAGU floor liners. These mats feature carbon fiber pattern and are easy to clean and wash, just like any rubber floor liners. If you are looking for that OE look for your truck’s interior and really like the look of carpet floor mats, but would like to get better protection than the factory mats provide, think of Classic 3D floor liners. These floor liners also feature raides lips, just like KAGU floor liners, but have carpet layer on top. This combination allows keeping the spills, moisture and dirt inside and mats are carpet. So, this is an ultimate combination of excellent protection and factory look for your Toyota Tundra interior.
Toyota Tundra 3D MAXpider liners: 5 Facts
- 3D MAXpider products are odourless, non-toxic and do not contain any chemicals that fall under Prop 65 Warning.
- All floor liners by 3D MAXpider are molded and feature raised lips for ultimate protection of the floor area of your truck.
- Toyota Tundra floor liners by 3D MAXpider are easy to clean and install.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners for the Toyota Tundra use factory retention devices to install, and additional velcro on the back side to prevent from sliding.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners are designed based on precise laser measurements, and are guaranteed to fit your Toyota Tundra perfectly.
Toyota Tundra: History, Timeline & Interesting Facts
- The Toyota Tundra first appeared in the dealerships in 1999, for the model year of 2000. It is a full-size pickup truck that is available in 4 body styles: regular cab (2 doors), double cab and crew max (4 doors).
- In 2000, the Toyota Tundra was nominated the truck of the year by Motortrend magazine.
- The supercharged version of the Tundra was introduced by the Toyota Racing Department (TRD) in 2001, and featured a 3.4 L V6 with more advanced power output of 240 hp. For the model years of 2002 and 2003, TRD increased the output of this engine to 300 horsepower.
- In 2004, Toyota added the Tundra in Double cab to their lineup. The Toyota Tundra Double Cab featured 4 doors, and all 4 doors were rear-opening.
- In 2005, the Toyota Tundra got a new engine option, which was a 4.0 L V6 with the output of 236 hp.
- For 2006, several reputable automotive magazines noted, that the Tundra is not a competitor to the heavy-duty ‘Big Three’ pickups due to lower GWTR. However, the same year Insurance Institute of Highways Safety rated the Toyota Tundra as ‘Good’ after a series of crash tests they conducted, while the competitors were rated way lower. The full-size pickup trucks by Dodge and Ford were rated as ‘Poor’ while GM trucks got ‘Marginal’ IIHS rating.
- In 2007, the Toyota Tundra debuted in the second generation. Certain cosmetic elements and overall body design resembled the Tacoma.
- In 2008, the American magazine MotorTrend nominated the Toyota Tundra the truck of the year.
- In 2009, the Tundra met E85 fuel capability standard.
- For the model year of 2010, the Tundra was somewhat refreshed and gained new front fascia, as the grille and headlights were revised. The same year, the Japanese carmaker added the upscale trim level of the truck, the Platinum.
- In 2011, the Tundra in the Rock Warrior trim level was updated with a range of new features.
- For 2012, the Tundra with a 5.7 L V8 engine was the most powerful version of the truck and featured 381 hp.
- In February, 2013, Toyota unveiled the refreshed version of the Tundra at the Chicago Auto show. Production of the new Toyota Tundra started in 2013 for the model year of 2014.
- In 2015, Toyota introduced the new performance version of the Tundra, the TRD PRO.
- For the model year of 2016, Toyota altered the grille on the SR5 Tundra and added new technical features to the 1794 Edition models.
- In 2017, Toyota sold 116.285 Tundras, which is more, than the 2016 annual sales.
- For 2018, the design of the Tundra along with the technical characteristics of the truck did not gain any significant changes.
3D MAXpider for Toyota Tundra – Reviews
Submit your review
These mats are molded, so I bought them to travel to my sister in winter, when it will be snowing in her area. I hate sush getting on my stock carpet...