Kagu Floor Liners for Dodge Challenger
- Kagu Floor Liners for the Dodge Challenger
- Kagu Floor liners for 2018 - 2020 Dodge Challenger: Fitment
- Important fitment note
- What to do if you need front-row mats for the Challenger, but custom Kagu mats will not fit?
- Floor Liners for 2018 - 2020 Dodge Challenger (Universal Fit)
- 2021 Dodge Challenger: Prices & Quick Review
- 2021 Challenger: Pros and Cons
- Dodge Challenger: Specifications & Interesting Facts
Floor liners for the 2018 – 2020 Dodge Challenger are the same for all models of the vehicle. Though, the 1st-row mats 3D MAXpider offers do not fit certain trim levels. See the fitment information for details. Here are the floor liners that are guaranteed to fit the specific vehicle application.
Kagu Floor Liners for the Dodge Challenger
[Full set, black]
3D digital design;
[Full set, beige]
3D digital design;
Dark beige/tan color;
[1st & 2nd row, black]
* selected models
Protects from spills;
Easy to clean;
[1st & 2nd row, black]
* selected models
Reduces road noise;
Anti-Skid Backing grips.
Note, that when one mat (for 1st or 2nd row) becomes unavailable, it becomes impossible to place an order for a set of mats. When this happens, you can order the available mats separately and wait for the missing set to become available. Alternatively, you can wait for the set to appear in stock. Refer to the chart below to check on fitment, part numbers, and availability of the floor liners for your vehicle.
Kagu Floor liners for 2018 - 2020 Dodge Challenger: Fitment
|1st row||black||L1DG02611509||CHECK PRICE|
|2nd row||black||L1DG02421509||CHECK PRICE|
|1st and 2nd row||black||L1DG02601509||CHECK PRICE|
Important fitment note
The rear mats (2nd row) fit all trim levels of the Dodge Challenger. The front mats (1st row) fit the following trim levels of the Dodge Challenger:
- R/T Scat Pack,
- Scat Pack,
- Scat Pack 392,
- SRT HellCat,
- SRT HellCat Edicion Especial,
- SRT HellCat Redeye,
- SXT RWD (rear-wheel drive).
Unfortunately, the front mats (1st row) will not fit properly if the following trim levels:
- R/T 392,
- R/T Scat Pack Widebody,
- SRT HellCat Redeye Widebody,
- SRT HellCat Widebody,
- SXT AWD (all-wheel drive),
- T/A 392.
If you are not sure, what trim level is your Challenger, check your VIN# using VIN decoder to make sure the mats you are about to purchase will work right.
What to do if you need front-row mats for the Challenger, but custom Kagu mats will not fit?
3D MAXpider does not offer custom-fit molded floor liners for the front row of certain Challenger trim levels for now. Alternatively, you may be interested in getting semi-universal floor liners by MAXpider. These floor liners are designed to fit more, than one vehicle, and feature channels that will help you trim the mats to make them fit your Challenger properly. They feature the same carbon-fiber pattern and are made of the same materials, as custom-fit Kagu floor liners. So, you can pick the universal mats for the 1st row, and get custom-fit mats for the second row. Refer to the chart below to see the details, part numbers, and see price.
Floor Liners for 2018 - 2020 Dodge Challenger (Universal Fit)
|1st & 2nd||Black||Front:|
|1st & 2nd||Black||Front:|
2021 Dodge Challenger: Prices & Quick Review
So, here is a new Challenger with plenty of updates and a lot of rumors. Let us take a quick look and see, what’s changed for this model year. Now, the SRT SuperStock trim level features 807 horsepower which is more than ever. Now, the Challenger is quicker, than ever. Unlike the main competitors (Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang), the Challenger is more convenient as a daily driver due to a spacious cabin and a large trunk. Even the rear seats are spacious and roomy. This is the only muscle car out of the three we’ve mentioned that doesn’t have its convertible version.
2021 Challenger: Pros and Cons
|Classic recognizable design||Engineering and design are more, than 10 years old|
|Impressive power available (807 hp)||Unimpressive fuel economy|
|Optional all-wheel drive is available||Poor crash test ratings|
|Comfortable rear seat and large trunk||Costly repairs and maintenance (V8 engine)|
Dodge Challenger: Specifications & Interesting Facts
- There are 3 generations the Dodge Challenger was offered for. The first and third generations of the Challenger are pony cars.
- The first generation of the Challenger was made between 1970 and 1974. The vehicle was built on the Chrysler E platform and was available in the convertible and hardtop body styles. Many parts and components are shared with the Plymouth Barracuda.
- The second generation of the Dodge Challenger was manufactured by Chrysler Group between 1978 and 1983. It was made on the Lambda platform of the Mitsubishi Galant and was a compact car.
- The current (third) generation was introduced back in 2008. The main competitors of the third-gen Challenger are the Ford Mustang and the Chevrolet Camaro.
- The concept version of the 3rd-gen Challenger was unveiled during the North American Car Show in 2006. The production started in 2007, and the first model year was 2008. Many styling cues were taken from the predecessor, the 1970 Challenger R/T.
- In 2009, the Dodge Challenger was available in 4 trim levels: SE, SRT8, R/T, and the SXT. The SXT was available only for the Canadian market. Besides, the SE version became available in the Rallye Package, which featured certain design cues, such as body stripes, carbon interior trim, and impressive 18-inch alloy wheels.
- As of 2010, the electronic stability control feature became available as the standard option for all trim levels of the Challenger. Besides, all trim levels gained certain stying improvements. The most notable option for 2010 is an all-new SuperTrack Pack that offered plenty of track-ready upgrades, including Sachs Nivomat shock absorbers, Goodyear F1 Super Car tires, 20-mm stabilizer bar, etc.
- In 2011, Dodge removed the Ram emblem from the Challenger, since as of 2011 Ram became a separate brand. Besides, the Challenger lineup gained 2 new engines: 392 Hemi and Pentastar.
- In 2012, the SE trim level (the base) was renamed to SXT, in order to align to the Dodge naming scheme. The SRT8 trim gained a new 2-mode adaptive suspension system.
- For 2013, the Challenger started offering the V6 models with an optional Rallye Redline package.
- In 2014, the Dodge Challenger gained minimal changes. The lineup of packages was added up with a new one, SuperSport Group, that could be ordered along with the V6 models. Also, this year the Chrylser rolled out the 100th Anniversary Edition to commemorate Horace Dodge and John Dodge, who introduced the Dodge Model 30 100 years ago.
- For 2015, the Challenger was facelifted. This year, the SRT 392 trim level was dropped, and replaced with a new SRT Hellcat nameplate. A New 8-speed transmission replaced the previous 5-speed one. The exterior was also slightly changed. So, the grille was redesigned, with design cues from the 1970 Challenger. HEMI models got quad halos, functional hood, and LED taillights.
- In 2016, the Challenger did not face any major changes. Though, this year Texas Dodge dealers sold a certain number of limited edition performance-oriented Hellcats, that were sticker-priced at about $80.000.
- In 2017, the Challenger became available with an all-new all-wheel-drive version of the Challenger SXT Plus. This new AWD system features an active transfer case and the disconnect system for the front axle.
- For 2018, the carmaker did not change the Challenger a lot. Apart from certain cosmetic changes for the SXT and R/T trim levels, Dodge introduced a new Performance Handling Group package. The package includes 4-piston Brembo brakes with black calipers. performance suspension by Bilstein and 20 x 9-inch wheels.
- In 2019, the Challenger gained a new performance-oriented package for the following trim levels: SXT, R/T Scat Pack, R/T, GT, SRT Hellcat Redeye, and SRT Hellcat. Now, these trims of the Dodge Challenger are available in AWD versions. Besides, the exteriors gained more aggressive details, performance hoods, spoilers, and splitters in front. The steering was also upgraded.
- 2020 is the year when the Challenger celebrates its 50th anniversary, so Dodge offers a limited edition of the pony car.
- In 2021, the SRT SuperStock trim level features 807 horsepower.
Submit your review
The best all-weather rubber mats I've ever had!
I have a set of universal floor liners by 3D Maxpider in my brand new 2021 Challenger. I had to trim them a bit, yet I love how they fit! No rubber smell.
Nice mats at a fair price. Even the universal ones are good. I did not expect such quality J
I love these mats. They look great and do not stink...
Great mats. I wish you had a custom-fit front row set for my Challenger, but the universal ones are good as well.