Floor Liners for Toyota Camry
If you are looking for ultimate floor area protection for your Toyota Camry and you do not want your floor mats to be too heavy-duty or commercial, you are welcome to consider 3D MAXpider floor liners. Precisely designed based on the laser measurements, these floor liners perfectly fit the floor area, and raised edges will not allow moisture, slush, melted snow or spilled drinks get and damage the factory flooring of your Camry.
3D Maxpider floor liners look classy and are available in 3 colors: gray, black and tan to match the interior of your Toyota. We understand, that too rugged-looking heavy-duty floor liners will not look right in the Toyota Camry, that’s why we offer 2 solutions that will look and perform right:
3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats for the Toyota Camry
3D MAXpider Classic floor liners for the Toyota Camry
If you are looking for the floor protection solution that is easy to clean and that has rubber surface, look no further than Toyota Camry KAGU floor liners. These mats feature carbon fiber pattern and are easy to clean and wash, just like any rubber floor liners. If you are looking for that OE look for your vehicle’s interior and really like the look of carpet floor mats, but would like to get better protection than the factory mats provide, think of Classic 3D floor liners. These floor liners also feature raides lips, just like KAGU floor liners, but have carpet layer on top. This combination allows keeping the spills, moisture and dirt inside and mats are carpet. So, this is an ultimate combination of excellent protection and factory look for your Toyota Camry interior.
Kagu Floor Liners for 2018 Toyota Camry
|1st row||black||L1TY23711509||CHECK PRICE|
|2nd row||black||L1TY23721509||CHECK PRICE|
|1 & 2 row||black||L1TY23701509||CHECK PRICE|
|Cargo Liner||black||M1TY2371309||CHECK PRICE|
Toyota Camry 3D MAXpider liners: 5 Facts
- 3D MAXpider products are odourless, non-toxic and do not contain any chemicals that fall under Prop 65 Warning.
- All floor liners by 3D MAXpider are molded and feature raised lips for ultimate protection.
- Toyota Camry floor liners by 3D MAXpider are easy to clean and install.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners for the Toyota Camry use factory retention devices to install, and additional velcro on the back side to prevent from sliding.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners are designed based on precise laser measurements, and are guaranteed to fit your Toyota Camry perfectly.
Toyota Camry: Generations, History & Timeline
- Toyota Camry history started back in 1982, when the Japanese carmaker launched this model production.
- 2000 Toyota Camry was the last model year for the XV20 model to be available with a supercharger kit that tuned up the engine up to 247 hp.
- 2001 was the last year for the XV20 Camry.
- In 2002, the Toyota Camry debuted in all-new design in its 9th generation and XV30 body style.
- Between 1998 and 2003, the Toyota V50 was never called the Camry in Japan, only as the Vista and was available in sedan and station wagon body styles.
- In September, 2004, Toyota announced, that 10-millionth Camry was built in Australia. It was marketed there as the Camry Azura.
- In 2005, Toyota introduced a high-performance concept version of the Toyota Camry, the Camry TS-01. It was significantly more powerful and visually different from the regular mass-production Camry XV30.
- In February, 2006, the Camry XV30 were discontinued in the North America in favour of a newer generation.
- 2007 was the first model year for the Camry XV40. Asian version of this generation Camry significantly differed from the one that was available in the rest of the world.
- In 2008, the Toyota Camry Hybrid gained the peak of its popularity due to its reliable and environmentally-friendly hybrid powertrain.
- In January, 2009 Toyota Camry was redesigned and gained its mid-gen refreshment. It gained new grille, front bumper design and larger projector headlights.
- In 2010, the Toyota Camry with hybrid gasoline-electric powertrain gained 9.5 points out of 10 in the Greenhouse Gas Score rating in California (rated by Environmental Protection Agency, ‘EPA’).
- 2011 was the last model year when the Japanese carmaker marketed the Toyota Camry in XV40 generation.
- Sales of the Toyota Camry XV50 started in the September, 2011 in the US, as the 2012 model year.
- The Toyota Camry XV50 appeared on the Japanese market only in 2013. Its release and production were delayed due to the an earthquake and tsunami.
- The major mid-gen facelift for the Toyota Camry XV50 took place in 2014, for the 2015 model year Camries.
- In 2016, the North American Toyota division reported, that over 75% of the parts they use to produce North-American Camry originate from the U.S. and not exported from overseas.
- In 2017, Toyota introduced the XV70 Camry, and the first model year for this vehicle was 2018.
3D MAXpider for Toyota Camry – Reviews
Submit your review
I wanted mats with raised edges that will not turn the interior of my Camry into a commercial truck. I was afraid that the 3D liners will have that strong rubber smell, yet they do not smell at all and fit right. My mats are beige, and I like the color...