Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats
- Tesla Model 3 3D MAXpider Kagu Floor Mats
- Kagu Floor Liners for 2018 Tesla Model 3: Part Numbers
- 3D MAXpider floor mats: Features
- 3D MAXpider floor liners for Model 3: Benefits
- Tesla Model 3: Things to know, Questions & Answers
- 3D MAXpider mats for the Model 3: What comes in the box?
- How to install frunk mats in the Tesla Model 3?
- Cargo liner for the Tesla Model 3: Installation & Specs
- 3D MAXpider vs WeatherTech mats for the Tesla 3
- That’s what the mats look right after the installation
- Easy cleaning: another great feature
- Frunk liner: taking a closer look
- Front mats for the Tesla 3: fitment
- Trunk liner for the Tesla 3
- Removing and cleaning 3D MAXpider mats for the Model 3
- Mats that work as sound deadening
- Floor Liners in Tesla 3: Photos and Reviews
- Here are some pictures of 3D MAXpider Kagu floor liners in real life.
- Kagu floor liners were delivered and here is how they fit a 2018 Tesla Model 3.
- Tesla Model 3 3D MAXpider Kagu floor liners installed.
- A couple of real pictures of Kagu floor liners in 2018 Tesla Model 3.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners in Tesla Model 3.
Tesla vehicles are not only eco-friendly, fast and innovational, they are also convenient and created for those, who purchase a vehicle not just as means of transportation, but also for fun. When you purchase your Model 3, you definitely want to keep it looking new and fresh as long as possible.
One of the first things that shows age of the vehicle is its interior. Spills, dirt, odour quickly get into the factory carpeting and can decrease the resale value of your Tesla Model 3 in future. On one hand, you can pick a set of factory carpeted mats. But flat mats won’t protect your Model 3 in winter or from Cola kids can spill on the floor. On the other hand, you can pick a set of molded floor liners for Tesla Model 3. They will fit right and get dirt inside, as raised edges won’t allow anything get on the factory carpeting (at least, if you buy custom-fit liners). But think of the look and whether you are ready to tolerate heavy-duty molded liners in your Model 3.
If you do not like both options, you’ve come to the right place! 3D MAXpider floor mats offer ultimate floor area protection and look right in the Model 3.
Tesla Model 3 3D MAXpider Kagu Floor Mats
Kagu Floor Liners for 2018 Tesla Model 3: Part Numbers
|1st row||black||L1TL00411509||CHECK PRICE|
|2nd row||black||L1TL00421509||CHECK PRICE|
|1 & 2 row||black||L1TL00401509||CHECK PRICE|
|Cargo Liner||black||MAX232263||COMING SOON|
|Frunk Liner||black||MAX229833||COMING SOON|
3D MAXpider floor mats: Features
You are welcome to consider 3D floor mats for Tesla as a quality, lasting and affordable alternative to the factory floor mats. Here are 5 good reasons to think of purchasing 3D floor mats for Tesla from us:
- Laser measurement ensures precise fit of the floor mats;
- 3D MAXpider floor mats will not interfere with pedals and will not slide due to unique patented retention system;
- 3D MAXpider Kagu floor liners do not look commercial or heavy-duty and match Tesla 3 interior without adding that rugged look;
- Model 3 floor mats we carry are non-toxic and none of the components used in manufacturing falls under Prop 65 warning;
- Tesla floor mats we carry are available in 3 most popular colors: black, gray and tan.
At the moment, 3D MAXpider manufacturing facility experiences extremely high demand for the Model 3 floor mats, so there may occur certain delays in shipping. When ordering your set of floor mats through a retailer or from Amazon, see the estimated shipping date on the site. 3D MAXpider facility does their best to speed up shipments, though certain delays may occur due to high demand for the Model 3 floor mats.
3D MAXpider floor liners for Model 3: Benefits
If you still haven’t decided, whether 3D MAXpider floor liners are worth being installed into your Model 3, consider the list of benefits you get along with the new set of floor liners.
- Protection from spills, slush and dirt: raised edges do not allow moisture get on the factory carpeting.
- 3D MAXpider mats are not only non-toxic, but also completely odour-free.
- Perfect fit: laser measurement of the floor area allows 3D MAXpider to manufacture mats that will fit perfectly.
- Classic design. Both Kagu and Classic floor liners by 3D MAXpider look sporty yet classic and do not look too rugged for the classy yet hi-tech interior of the Model 3.
- Ease of installation. 3D MAXpider floor mats do not require any special tools or skills to be installed into the Model 3.
Tesla Model 3: Things to know, Questions & Answers
Like every Tesla, the Model 3 became another eco-friendly fully-electric vehicle introduced by Tesla in 2018. Here are some things that you may want to know about it.
- The Tesla Model 3 was developed as an affordable electric car.
- Prices for the Model 3 start from $49.000.
- In the base, the range of the Model 3 is 220 miles.
- Acceleration of the Model 3 is 5.6 seconds to get from 0 to 60 mph.
- Top speed of the Model 3 in the base is 130 mph.
Here are the answers to the frequently asked questions about the Tesla Model 3:
Q: Is Tesla Model 3 all-wheel drive?
A: In the standard trim level the Model 3 is RWD. However, the all-wheel drive is available as an option.
Q: How fast is the Tesla Model 3?
A: Top speed of the Model 3 in the standard trim level is 130 mph (210 km/h), while acceleration from 0 to 60 mph is 5.6 seconds in the same trim level.
Q: Are all Teslas electric?
A: Yes. All vehicles produced by Tesla are electric. Tesla does not produce gasoline, diesel or hybrid engines. Being all-electric is the key feature of the Tesla vehicles.
Q: How much is the Tesla Model 3?
A: The price of the Tesla Model 3 depends on the trim level and specs you add to the standard range. But the prices in the U.S. start from $49.000.
Q: What’s the range of the Tesla Model 3?
A: The range of the Model 3 depends on the trim level.
- Standard battery RWD: 220 miles/350 km;
- Standard battery AWD: 220 miles/350 km;
- Long Range battery RWD: 334 miles/538 km combined city and highway;
- Long Range battery AWD: 308 miles/496 km combined city and highway;
- Long Range battery Performance AWD: 308 miles/496 km combined city and highway.
You may be interested in discussing 3D MAXpider floor liners for the Model 3 at Fuelly.com
Let us take a look at the 3D MAXpider mats for the front trunk, and the rest of the car. These are the 3D molded floor liners for the Tesla Model 3. We will see, what mats are available for the Model 3, and how to install them. Also, we will compare them to the WeatherTech mats and the factory Tesla floor mats.
3D MAXpider mats for the Model 3: What comes in the box?
When you order 3D MAXpider mats for the Tesla Model 3, that’s exactly what you are getting. The mats come in the box and then in the bag. Inside the bag you will get the front, as well as the trunk mat, if you order both. You can see it’s folded up but, it will be okay. These 3D mats for the Model 3 are made to fold like that. Now, let’s take a look at the car and the installation process.
How to install frunk mats in the Tesla Model 3?
Here is how you can easily install your front trunk (frunk) molded floor liners in the Tesla Model 3.
- All you want to do is just leave the carpet mat in there, even though that’s optional. Because of the back of these mats, it does stick better.
- Just press it down onto the carpet, so the velcro sticks.
- Then, remove the protector from the name tag and there you go!
The front protection is done. Nothing too difficult. If you see, that there is a line ,where the mats were folded, just allow 24-48 hours for the mat to straighten up.
Cargo liner for the Tesla Model 3: Installation & Specs
Taking a look at the back mat, you can see how well it holds. Its shape goes around all of the ridges of the car, and then also it’s just going to be up for a little bit from shipping. After you press it down, into velcro, the cargo liner should straighten. In the middle, there is a seam. It is a great feature, as you can easily access the underfloor storage by folding the mat.
As you can see, the cargo liner for the Tesla 3 has a lip all the way around to hold anything that might spill inside the car. If you transporting plants or something in the trunk, you will keep your cargo area clean.
3D MAXpider vs WeatherTech mats for the Tesla 3
Here is another feature about these 3D MAXpider cargo liners versus the WeatherTech or standard Tesla mats. It is about how much better the shape is to the car. That’s because the Tesla mats are just like regular floor mats. They are flat and do not have molded edges. The 3D Maxpider Kagu floor liners for the Tesla Model 3 actually form to the interior of the vehicle. So let’s take a look at the front and then the interior. As you can see, these fit perfectly up here in the front.
That’s what the mats look right after the installation
Also this floor liner has got a spot under it for the tow hook formed into the mat. You may notice lines on the mat right when you unpack and install it. Don’t be afraid that the mat will not be shaped right. Just let it out in the sun for a little bit with the trunk open for a while. This way, the mat actually forms around a little bit easier than how you’d normally have to wait a couple of days.
Easy cleaning: another great feature
Another great thing about these 3D MAXpider mats for the Tesla 3 is that it can hold a bunch of liquids. So if you spill anything or put milk here that will be fine. Overall, this is just another great product for the Tesla 3. You can see from this clip here, that these mats are super easy to vacuum. Just have a vacuum on low setting and you will see how it sucks up all of the crumbs and dust that are in the mats. Check out these images, these mats have been around for about 700 miles so they’re really easy to clean up.
They look great after they’re clean. They look brand-new after 700 miles of use and little pebbles being rubbed into it. As you can see, it’s just an easy cleanup process. And then at the next mat here you can actually see because of the carbon texture that’s in these mats.
The dust just comes right off. You don’t even have to apply any pressure to it, just drag the vacuum up and down the mats. This way, everything just comes right off, no problem. 3D MAXpider mats for the Tesla 3 are also easy to wash off. You can just pull them right into the car and wash off quickly.
Frunk liner: taking a closer look
Taking another look here at the front you can see not only is the mat really nice quality but when you get up close there is a seal that it makes around the front of the car. So if anything were to spill up there, it would just be contained by the mat, and you could just get a rag and wipe it out! Also as you can see the mats feel somewhat plush, which is great because there won’t be any impact or damage from anything heavy rolling around the trunk. Plus, it’s very hard for things to slide around on the rubber surface.
Front mats for the Tesla 3: fitment
- These mats fit great and they have been used for over 800 miles now and you can see there’s no damage for the mats at all.
- It’s great for holding anything here because of the rubbery surface. They won’t slide around and it’s another great feature about these mats.
- When they are wet they don’t move around at all. With WeatherTech you can slip and slide around on them, but with these 3D MAXpider mats you don’t really get any of that.
- They’re really light, so they’re not adding anything to your car if you drive the performance and you’re worried about adding weight.
- Even though it’s not that much, they have a fancier look compared to the WeatherTech. 3D Maxpider makes carbon textured mats for the Tesla 3. They’re more of a carbon fiber kind of design versus just a rubber of the WeatherTech.
And here is another thing we love. They have a nice petal area right here.
- The mats look great in the Tesla Model 3 and they also smell like a new car which is nice. You’re adding that new car smell. It’s great if you have a Model 3 you’ve been using for a while.
Trunk liner for the Tesla 3
The finish holds anything you can put back here. Like if you put it back in the trunk, it’s not going to slide around from the grocery store or a box. Another great thing about the mats is the cutout here for the tab to get under compartment storage.
The cargo liner fits the Model 3 perfectly. As long as you aren’t storing anything too much back there it should be fine as well. Also, because of the lip it’s not like there’s going to be any grime getting inside of it. If we take a closer look at the cargo liner for the Tesla 3, you can see everything looks good and it’s fitted right. All of these are actually little markings for where the car actually has little divots.
So, these floor liners are designed perfectly for the Tesla Model 3, compared to other brands. The other mats we’ve tested don’t really make a perfect fit. The only thing we are not excited about is that 3D logo. Many people feel that mats look better without it. If you wish, you can remove it or just sharpie it in and make it look black.
Removing and cleaning 3D MAXpider mats for the Model 3
Another great feature about the mats is how easy it is to actually remove them from the car if you want to clean them. All you need to do is just pick up the bottom and pull it right out. As you can see, it would hold all up the junk. You can dump it out or vacuum it off, as we’ve mentioned before. Just drop it right back in and as you can see it holds on fine down there.
You don’t have to really do any adjusting again. Pull it right back into the place, press it down and you’re good to go!
Mats that work as sound deadening
Another great thing about these mats for the Model 3. These mats make the cabin of the Tesla Model 3 very quiet as you can see from the sound test.
- With 3D MAXpider mats
- With carpet mats
Both clips were taken when the car had the air conditioner set at 70 and it was 70 outside. The car was going about 30 miles per hour just driving around the neighborhood, and the Maxpider offered about a four decibel difference on average, compared to what the regular mats have. So it also gives you a little bit in quiet quieter cabin, which some people are complaining about on the Model 3.
Was is this info useful?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.9 / 5. Vote count: 3720
We are sorry that this info was not useful for you!
Let us improve this info!
Thanks for your feedback!
Floor Liners in Tesla 3: Photos and Reviews
Submit your review
I ordered the Frunk and Trunk mats at the end of January from Joe Car Stuff, for my Tesla model 3. I finally got them.
I’d love to buy a set of your All-Weather Floor Liners for Tesla Model 3, but the 3D logo is so large and hard to ignore. I’d hit buy right now if you had a version without the logo. They look awesome otherwise and the unanimous glowing reviews confirm the quality.
I absolutely love the Kagu mats for my Model 3. My wife gave them to me for Christmas. They look awesome! I only wish they had matching mats for the front trunk, and rear trunk well. A deep bucket shape, like about 6+ inches inside that well, would be superb. I would like to maintain the functionality of the well lid. What if you made a U shaped mat for the back and a replacement, matching plastic lid for the well? I would buy all of them!
I ordered front and rear passenger mats for my Model 3 and absolutely LOVE them! In fact, I love them so much that I have decided to not even by another brand for my trunk and frunk.
I love interior of my Model 3, and I ordered the mats that will look right in it. The Model 3 is not the vehicle to get a set of universal Walmart mats into it, and is not a truck for heavy-duty liners. So far, these are the only liners that look right in the Model 3. I love the way they fit, they do not slide. Hope they will last.
I had to wait for 5 weeks for the mats, as there is high demand for these 3D liners for the Model 3. I got the mats and now I understand, why people wait that long. The mats are awesome! They do not look like the mats for the truck. And they do not have that rubber stink.
Ordered a set of the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats for my wife’s Lexus and got a set for my Model 3. I totallt like the loo and fit!