Floor Liners for Chrysler Pacifica
If you are looking for ultimate floor area protection for your Chrysler Pacifica and you do not want your floor mats to be too heavy-duty or commercial, you are welcome to consider 3D MAXpider floor liners. Precisely designed based on the laser measurements, these floor liners perfectly fit the floor area, and raised edges will not allow moisture, slush, melted snow or spilled drinks get and damage the factory flooring of your Model S.
3D Maxpider floor liners look classy and are available in 3 colors: gray, black and tan to match the interior of your Chrysler Pacifica. We understand, that too rugged-looking heavy-duty floor liners will not look right in the Chrysler Pacifica, that’s why we offer 2 solutions that will look and perform right:
3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats for the Chrysler Pacifica
3D MAXpider Classic floor liners for the Chrysler Pacifica
If you are looking for the floor protection solution that is easy to clean and that has rubber surface, look no further than Chrysler Pacifica KAGU floor liners. These mats feature a carbon fiber pattern and are easy to clean and wash, just like any rubber floor liners. If you are looking for that OE look for your vehicle’s interior and really like the look of carpet floor mats but would like to get better protection than the factory mats provide, think of Classic 3D floor liners. These floor liners also feature raised lips, just like KAGU floor liners, but have carpet layer on top. This combination allows keeping the spills, moisture, and dirt inside and mats are carpet. So, this is an ultimate combination of excellent protection and factory look for your Chrysler Pacifica interior.
2018 - 2020 Chrysler Pacifica: Fitment
|1st row||black||L1CY00511509||CHECK PRICE|
|2rd row||black||L1CY00521509||CHECK PRICE|
|(non-hybrid models)||gray||L1CY00521501||CHECK PRICE|
|3rd row||black||L1CY00531509||CHECK PRICE|
|1, 2 & 3rd row||black||L1CY00501509||CHECK PRICE|
|(non-hybrid models)||gray||L1CY00501501||CHECK PRICE|
Chrysler Pacifica 3D MAXpider liners: 5 Facts
- 3D MAXpider products are odorless, non-toxic and do not contain any chemicals that fall under Prop 65 Warning.
- All floor liners by 3D MAXpider are molded and feature raised lips for ultimate protection.
- Chrysler Pacifica floor liners by 3D MAXpider are easy to clean and install.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners for the Chrysler Pacifica use factory retention devices to install, and additional velcro on the back side to prevent sliding.
- 3D MAXpider floor liners are designed based on precise laser measurements and are guaranteed to fit your Chrysler Pacifica perfectly.
Chrysler Pacifica: Specifications & Yearly Changes
- The Chrysler Pacifica was introduced in 2003, and the first model year for this mid-size crossover is 2004. As of 2004, the vehicle was available in only one trim level.
- The Pacifica was developed by Daimler Chrysler in 30 months, and the cost of the project was a little under $1 billion.
- Chrysler announced about their Pacifica project in 2002 having unveiled the concept vehicle at New York International Auto Show. The carmaker has marketed the new vehicle as a ‘sports-tourer‘.
- In 2005, Chrysler has added 3 more trim levels. As of this year, the vehicle became available in 4 trim levels, being Base, Limited, Touring and Signature Series. Also, the interior was slightly restyled, as it gained faux wood trim, that became standard for the Pacifica in Touring and Limited trims. The standard Pacifica (later on, it gained the name of Pacifica LX) had colored plastic interior trim. The Signature Series, in its turn, came equipped with metal clad interior details and trim, and also got 2-tone leather seats.
- Daimler Chrysler has slightly restyled the exterior of the 2006 Pacifica, having added new headlights, refreshed front fascia, new wheels, the restyled shape of the hood and fenders. Besides, the engine lineup gained a new 4.0 L V6 engine, that was available along with the standard 3.8 L V6.
- In 2007, the Pacifica gained numerous new options, such as rearview camera, that comes integrated into the vehicle navigation system, new seat fabric that is resistant to stains, odor and static.
- 2007 was the last model year for the Pacifica in the crossover body style, as the vehicle was discontinued in 2008 when all vehicles were sold from the body shops.
- In 2016, Chrysler has revived the nameplate of the Pacifica and used it for a new minivan. The vehicle was first shown to the American public during the North American International Auto Show.
- The first model year for the new Pacifica minivan is 2017. The vehicle became a successor of the Chrysler Town & Country. The new Pacifica is available with 2 powertrain versions: hybrid and 3.6 L gasoline engine. The new minivan became available for purchase through Chrysler dealers in mid-2016. The hybrid version, however, went on sale only in 2017.
- In 2018, the carmaker sold 118.322 Pacificas in the US, while the sales in Canada were much lower, only 6.000 units.
- In 2019 Chrysler announced, that they are testing the Pacifica in an all-new version. The hybrid version of the minivan is coming through a series of tests of driverless cars.
- As of 2020, the low-end trim levels of the Pacifica (L and LX) have been separated from the Pacifica lineup and now are marketed as the Chrysler Voyager nameplate.
- In 2020, Chrysler has introduced a new version of the Pacifica that gained a facelift. The renewed version of the minivan is announced to appear in the dealerships os of 2021.
3D MAXpider for Chrysler Pacifica – Reviews
Submit your review
I used to have these floor liners in my older Pacifica (2018). Now I've got a new one (2021), and I plan on buying a complete set of Kagu liners and a trunk liner.
Great floor mats. I love this 3D shape and edges that catch everything. I have 2 kids and one lab, and I am happy that I bought these liners. Even though they are not cheap haha
I love the floor liners for the 1st row and my cargo liner. I hope one day I will order the 2nd row as well. Cheers!
I am totally happy about these floor liners. They look great, fit perfectly and they do not have that stinky rubber smell some cheaper mats have. I hope they will last, as I love them!
I absolutely LOVE my Kagu liners purchased for my new Pacifica.
These mats look better than the heavy-duty liners I used to have. After all, Pacifica is not a truck.... Like the way, the edges align with the contours of my floor.