How to make rubber floor mats shine?
If you want to keep your rubber floor mats looking like new, it is important to clean them on a regular basis. Not only will this make them look better, but it will also help protect them from wear and tear. In this guide, we will show you how to clean your rubber floor mats using a few simple steps. Follow these instructions and your mats will look like they just came out of the factory!
- First, you will need to gather a few supplies. You will need mild soap, water, and a soft brush. You may also want to use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment to remove any dirt or debris before you start washing.
- Next, mix the soap and water together in a bowl or bucket. Dip the brush into the mixture and then start scrubbing the floor mats. Be sure to get into all of the nooks and crannies. Once you have scrubbed the mats, rinse them off with clean water.
- Finally, let the mats air dry or pat them down with a towel. Do not put them back in your car until they are completely dry, as this could cause mildew to form.
Floor liner cleaning tips from our experts
As you can see, cleaning your rubber floor mats is a relatively simple process. However, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get the best results.
- First, be sure to use a mild soap. This will help prevent any damage to the mats.
- Second, be sure to rinse the mats thoroughly after scrubbing. This will remove any soap residue and prevent it from attracting dirt.
- Finally, let the mats air dry or pat them down with a towel.
- Do not put them back in your car until they are completely dry, as this could cause mildew to form.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your rubber floor mats looking like new for years to come! Note, that this instruction is quite universal and will work great for WeatherTech, 3D MAXpider, SmartLiner, Husky Liners, and other brands of rubber or thermoplastic mats. If you have any questions about cleaning or caring for your mats, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help. Thanks for reading!
We are sorry that this info was not useful for you!
Let us improve this info!
Tell us how we can improve this info?
Jade is a technical writer and consultant at Floor-Liners.com. We know him as a person who can make anything work!
Hi is a fan of trucks and off-road, and his daily driver is Toyota Tundra with aftermarket U-bar headlights.
Jade is enthusiastic about car mods and never misses a chance to learn something new, so you can meet him at SEMA and other car well-known US automotive events.