Accessory Tow Hooks
If you’re looking for a way to tow your car, truck or SUV, you may want to consider installing an accessory tow hook. These hooks are designed to provide a secure connection point for towing straps or chains. There are many different types of accessory tow hooks available on the market, so it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you. In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of accessory tow hooks available and provide tips on how to install them!
Why do people install accessory tow hooks?
People install accessory tow hooks for a variety of reasons. Some people use them to add that race-inspired look to their car, truck or SUV. Others use them to highlight the color of the other accessories they have on their vehicle. The only reason why one should not purchase an accessory tow hook is to use it for towing. Whatever your reason for needing a tow hook, there is sure to be an accessory tow hook that meets your needs!
Featured types of accessory tow hooks: 3M, plastic, etc.
There are many different types of accessory tow hooks available on the market. Some of the most popular types include:
- ABS plastic tow hook;
- 3M stick-on tow hooks;
- Aluminum tow hooks.
One type of accessory tow hook that is becoming increasingly popular is the plastic tow hook. These hooks are made from a durable plastic material and are designed to provide a race-car or off-road-inspired look to the car, truck, or SUV.
How to install accessory tow hooks?
- Installing an accessory tow hook is a fairly simple process. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind before you begin.
- First, make sure that the area where you will be installing the hook is clean and free of any debris.
- Next, use a tape measure to determine the exact location of the hole that needs to be drilled.
- Once you have the location of the hole marked, drill a pilot hole using a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the diameter of the tow hook.
- Finally, insert the tow hook into the hole and secure it in place with the provided hardware.
We are sorry that this info was not useful for you!
Let us improve this info!
Tell us how we can improve this info?
Jade is a technical writer and consultant at Floor-Liners.com. We know him as a person who can make anything work!
Hi is a fan of trucks and off-road, and his daily driver is Toyota Tundra with aftermarket U-bar headlights.
Jade is enthusiastic about car mods and never misses a chance to learn something new, so you can meet him at SEMA and other car well-known US automotive events.